Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jerome---Memorial Day 2012



"Can we have a beer?"
Sure, a rootbeer that is.



Usually we are camping on Memorial Day. This is the first time in like 5 years that we have NOT been camping for the holiday. We had sold our trailer just a few weeks before. The plan is to get a bigger trailer, but it is taking us a while. We are not sure if we will have it for camping this summer....ugh!!! But, Mallory was camping on Memorial weekend with the Randall's, and she was having a ball! We wanted to do something, so we took a "day trip" to Jerome. Believe it or not, we had never been there. It was a very neat little town. We ate at the Haunted Hamburger, and we walked the shops. There was a kaleidoscope store that just mesmerized me. They were very expensive, but I want one sooo badly. When I was a kid I loved the cheapy kaleidoscopes. This is nothing like that! They are so intricate, beautiful, and I could have stayed in that store all day. I think that will have to be a "fancy" birthday gift one day. Anyway, we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment