It is a Mama Bear with her cubs going up the tree.
They had 5 bear sightings.
This was on the way home from the campsite.
Tanner's favorite part was shooting all of the guns.
He liked Tom's 22 the best!
He liked Tom's 22 the best!
sleep, as they were all wondering where the bears were.
Camp from a far.
Logan and Joseph, thinking about their day ahead.
Hanging out at the site.

Juice boxes were a HIT for Logan.
Logan and Tanner had a ball together.
They were buds.
The campsite.
Russell had invited Kenny and Tanner to join the Hancock Boys and Tom on a little Father/Son Camp-out. This was going to be "REAL" camping. There would be a tent, 50 miles away from help/store, no cell service, no potty, no shower, but plenty of fire power. This was the REAL DEAL! The Tapia's are used to camping in a trailer, so this would certainly be an adventure. When Sunday rolled around, and I was waiting and waiting to hear from my boys......service finally became available in Globe. I got all of the details. They had a ball! I heard all about it from Kenny first, then Tanner couldn't wait to get home to tell us all about it again. It was definitely a "BOYZ TRIP". They kept saying how the "girls" would never have been able to do this. Tanner told us that eating bugs, sleeping in a tent, hanging out with bears, and shooting guns really "changed him". I think he felt like such a MAN on this trip. It was really neat to see. He told us that there were some things that "stayed at camp". So, he couldn't tell us everything (I think by now everything has been told). He slips a little something in every day. It was such a great experience for Tanner and Kenny to be able to share together. Thanks to the HANCOCK crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment