Saturday, March 26, 2011

Swimming over the Break!

I don't think that we have ever been swimming over spring break. We wouldn't have even thought of it. However, we were having dinner at Myrna's house; and we drove by the Mesquite Aquatic Center. It was 5:00 in the evening, and the pool was opened. This was on a Tuesday night. We were stunned. It seemed just too cold to swim; as it had only reached 84 degrees that day. But, when I got home I looked up the web-site. Sure enough, they were open to the public for spring break. We went the very next day! It was packed, and we had to wait over 20 minutes to get in. However, it was worth it! The water felt great, and it was not too cold at all. That day it had possibly reached 90 degrees, but it was far from a miserably hot day. Yet, there were so many visitors at the pool. We had a great time! Aubrey brought along a friend. We had a great Spring Break, and I don't think any of us wanted it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment