Aubrey, Karla, and Alexia
Aubrey is a competitor in the Centennial "Battle of the Books". All of the schools in the district participate in this program. It is a program that the library puts on. You are to be in a team of 3-4. You are required to read a certain amount of books (5-6). Then you decide who is responsible for what book(s). Last time, Aubrey was responsible for 1 book. The battle starts with several teams up on stage, and they are asked questions about the books. They have just a few seconds to talk it over with each other, then they must give their answers. The first time Aubrey had a battle she didn't want Kenny or I to come. This time around she let me come, but was quite nervous. I don't think she wants me there in April for the next BATTLE. They did a great job, but it is very stressful. I was a nervous reck. This next BATTLE, she took on the responsiblity of 2 books. She has a plan to read them twice (once right before the battle). They want to UP their score.
Aubrey is a competitor in the Centennial "Battle of the Books". All of the schools in the district participate in this program. It is a program that the library puts on. You are to be in a team of 3-4. You are required to read a certain amount of books (5-6). Then you decide who is responsible for what book(s). Last time, Aubrey was responsible for 1 book. The battle starts with several teams up on stage, and they are asked questions about the books. They have just a few seconds to talk it over with each other, then they must give their answers. The first time Aubrey had a battle she didn't want Kenny or I to come. This time around she let me come, but was quite nervous. I don't think she wants me there in April for the next BATTLE. They did a great job, but it is very stressful. I was a nervous reck. This next BATTLE, she took on the responsiblity of 2 books. She has a plan to read them twice (once right before the battle). They want to UP their score.
No comments:
Post a Comment