Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cabin Time with the Tapia/Rebe Crew!!!

















Kenny's sister Barbie and Brother-in-law Rick invited us to a friend's cabin for the weekend. We met Rose and Bobby there also. It was beautiful weather, and the cabin was perfect. I found myself re-decorating it in my mind the entire time. I definitely have a dream of owning a cabin. The little dream was set in years ago; as my family spent lots of time in the mountains. I just love the smell of PINE, and I am mesmorized by the sound of the wind flowing through the trees. It is so peaceful, relaxing, so close to GOD. I think that the mountains are secretly a part of me! Anyway, we all met up on Friday night. It was so much fun for the cousins. They played card games all weekend, and ate yummy food. Nana made a banana cream pie that was a huge hit! Aunt Barbie made Calavacitos (sp), and they were the best yet! Rick made a super delicious breakfast. It was great family time, and we were very happy to have been invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment