Saturday, May 1, 2010
Birthday Fun!!!
Kenny arranged a picnic at Picacho Peak for my birthday! It was a beautiful day, and a great time! My family was there, Myrna and the boys, and Summar's family. We had a delicious spread of picnic food, and great birthday desserts. It was very relaxing, and the kiddos had a ball hiking and playing all day. I am so grateful to get the have that special time on my birthday. I thank everyone for enjoying the day with me. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures. I forgot my camera, as we were packing up. We had also camped out over night at the Picacho Peak campground. It was beautiful to see the sunset, and to wake to the sunrise. It's funny when you live in the desert all your life; you forget how truly amazing it is. Even pictures wouldn't have done it justice (still wish I had some).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment