Friday, May 25, 2012

Shooting by Apache Lake 2012


Go Mama!



Shoot it up girl!


Driving Photos from Mallory's NEW camera.


I haven't blogged in a long time, and now I am completely LOST! I can not find any Christmas pictures. Maybe I already blogged those? Hummmmmm Then I found these, but I am not sure when this was. I think this was one of many of our Spring Break Adventures.
We decided to go for a drive up by Apache Lake. We had never been that way before, and it was gorgeous. It was a bit of a tight squeeze on some of the 2 lane roads, but worth the fear! It was so pretty. As we past Tortilla Flats area we found a place to pull over to do some shooting with Tanner's BB Gun. I am HORRIBLE at it, but the kiddos are really good. We packed a picnic lunch, and ate a little, shot a little, ate a little, shot a little. It was a beautiful day. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment