The Family!
Aubrey gave up her Orthodontist coins to Mallory
for her birthday gift. This will allow Mallory to get a
ipod from the Orthodontist when she gets her braces off.
I think this was brought on by cousin Brittney?
Wow! She has a lot of air in those cheeks.
This was dinner at Olive Garden on Mallory's actual birthday!
She got a gift card to Tilly's, a cd, a phone charger.
They even sang "Happy Birthday at Olive Garden. The cake was soooo good!
I can't believe that my little 5lb. baby girl is a TEENAGER! It is crazy! She is such is a special young lady (I was going to put little girl). She has such a kind heart, and she is funny (really funny). She has blond moments that make us all laugh, and they sometimes remind my of myself. She is active, sporty, and enjoys practicing anything "sports" related. She is an awesome student, and she takes her academics seriously (but when it is summer, she is totally on break). She is growing up, and there are some great things about it. Like: Make-up is fun! Shopping is different! We can think about dances, proms, fancy dresses. We can sit and talk about "serious" issues. I can get a good honest opinion. She can babysit. Cooking is something we can work on together.She can hug me, and she is almost as tall as I am. But, it is also so sad!! She is growing up! There are hard issues. There are lots of learning experiences (and I want to hide her from it all). There are heartaches (and more to come). There are hormones, and there are "sassy tongues". However, I would never trade a moment of it. All of it make Mallory who she is, and she is SUPER special to me! She is a gift from God. And, I am blessed to have even a minute of her. Yet, I get to have her for such a time as this! Yahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment