We celebrated Valentine's day with a hodge-podge of activities. We first got up early so that the kiddos could see their Valentine Gifts (Kenny is the love bug shopper). We each got PJ's, and other goodies. I also received beautiful flowers to add to our table display (I would have flowers everyday on my kitchen table.) Flowers bring such joy to a kitchen! I then made pancakes; but after everyone had a little Valentine goodie.........pancakes became leftovers. We then headed to the movie theatre to see the much anticipated "Lightning Thief". It was a good movie, but since the girls and I had read the book.......we were a bit picky. The movie left so much out. After leaving the theatre, Mal decided to do a little Valentine shopping for some of her classmate friends ( allowance is great!). We headed home for a little clean-up and lunch. Kenny and Tanner went out back to clean up the yard. It was Tanner's first time helping with the lawn-mower. After the clean-up time.............it was the best part of a Sunday, NAP! It was a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment