Mallory is Abigail Adams in the Wax Museum.
This year was very busy for all of us during Celebration of Learning Night. This is a night at school where teachers have to be in their room as a ROOM HOST. The students come in with parents/families as an OPEN HOUSE. They look at the things we have been learning; as these things are on display all over the school. It is a very fun-filled night with lots going on at the school. In the Library there is a book fair and an art display. In the gym there is a Chorus Concert. In the classroom is the students' class work and projects. In the Hall, the 7th graders do a WAX MUSEUM. Mallory was Abigail Adams @ the Wax Museum. She had to stand or sit until someone came to step on her "button". Once her button was pressed; she had to tell her story. It had to be memorized. She did a fabulous job! I helped her get her "spot" ready. Then I had to rush to my classroom. I promoted Mallory to my Kindergarten friends, so Mallory was a busy little WAX MUSEUM participant. All of my students wanted to see Mallory in costume. Tanner was in the choir performance for the 3rd grade. He sang; and played the drums. Then Kenny had to race over to Aubrey's school for her celebration and recorder/chorus performance. She also played other instruments. I was sad to have to miss her performance. But, the night was a HUGE success!
No comments:
Post a Comment