







I was a little nervous about turning 40 in April. I was dreading it a bit, so when Kenny suggested getting away for my b-day....I was all over it! My b-day fell on Easter, so we decided to go to Flagstaff for the weekend. We arrived on Friday, and we left on Sunday. It was a quick trip, but we crammed so much into this weekend. I never really had the time to think about being 40. It was honestly the best birthday ever. The kiddos must have thanked us ten times a day for all of the adventures we embarked upon. They also thanked us for every bit of money that was spent on the trip. They were so cute! We started the journey with a visit to Montezuma Well (beautiful). The pictures did not do it justice, and you really have to search to see all of the beauty. It is hidden down a narrow walkway that could easily go unnoticed. After leaving the well; we went swimming at the hotel (indoor pool). It was a cool weekend in Flagstaff; so good thing there was a heated pool. This was just the beginning of our adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment