






I can't believe that I am an Arizona Native, and I have never had a pool (except the horse trough). Every summer I wish and beg for a pool. Every summer we dream about where we will put it, how it will look, and how much fun we will have when we get one. We have lived in the Chickadee Rd. house for 7 years; and still no pool. However, we are still hopeful about it. So, instead of swimming in our own backyard, we try to find places to cool off. We love Mesquite Aquatic center in Chandler, but it gets so so busy! We have even tried Perry High School pool, but there isn't a slide (the kiddos love the slides).We even hit up our neighbors pool when they are out of town. We have tried our share of splash parks also. Now, Lyss and I tried the Desert Aquatic Center in Chandler. This pool has 2 slides, and it isn't busy at all right now (Chandler is still in school). The kiddos really liked this pool, because they can have freedom to do their own thing. There is a fast slide, and a slower slide. So, it works for the whole gang. Here are some photos of us hanging out at Desert Aquatic Pool. I forgot to get pictures of Lyss and I , so maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment